A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Agency has a heritage going back to 1911. We are committed
to outstanding customer service, and have an entrepreneurial
sales culture. It's a great place to work featuring the following:
- 39 hour work week
- Flexible paid time off program
- Competitive salary levels
- 401K, company paid retirement program
- Company paid health insurance
- Paid educational programs
We are always receptive to talking to qualified, ambitious
»COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We have an immediate opening in our growing commercial accounts department. We’re looking for somebody with good knowledge of the commercial property/casualty industry and who is versed in the unique requirements of the MidSouth marketplace.
This is an interesting job involving the management of the overall workflow for each account assigned to them with input from their assigned Producer(s) including marketing of both new and renewal business, day-to-day servicing responsibilities, and delegation of appropriate tasks to Assistant, as applicable. You’ll be assigned to a sales team, working both independently and as a member of a team, with daily contact with our clients as you complete applications and supplemental questionnaires, and will sometimes participate in the presentation of proposals with assigned Producer(s). We require the following traits:
- Licensed in Property/Casualty in your home State;
- Experienced with AMS360 and ImageRight a plus;
- Ability to quote online several carriers such as CNA, Travelers, Hartford, Allied. Good knowledge of their websites;
- A commitment to ongoing education as evidenced by participation in CISR, CIC, CPCU, or other professional development programs;
- Ability to follow directions while working independently;
- Good communication skills a must, as well as basic computer skills; and
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Insurance with a successful track record as a Commercial CSR or Account Manager.
Collier Insurance is a stable, growing Independent Agency. We are committed to excellence in customer service and seek associates with a similar mindset. Great salary and working conditions in a safe, convenient East Memphis location. We have a progressive Paid Time Off policy and a wide array of benefits including company paid health insurance.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org